My (hopefully) future job

In the future I would like to be linked to teaching within the university, this would not necessarily imply not letting me practice as an architect, but rather I would like to do both in parallel.

History has always caught my attention, which is why I would like to take a master's degree that relates to history and heritage around architecture. Either studying the history of architecture or directly intervening in buildings with historical value. To specialize in this, I would like to study a master's degree in Italy, not only because of the historical and heritage richness of this region, but also because I have spoken Italian since I was little and personally I have already visited that country a couple of times and I really love it .

I am interested in teaching because I like the idea of ​​helping other people to became a professional; I would also like to be a teacher, since one keeps up to date with respect to the skills required in the professional world and the new technologies that are appearing in the field.

Despite wanting to teach at some point in my professional career, I think that before that I would like to fully develop myself as an architect (at least 7 years), this in order to capture the greatest amount of knowledge and skills.

Speaking in the near future, I would like to be an assistant or monitor in a field related to the history of architecture. Although personally I have not met a subject that has especially called my attention to be an assistant.

Comentarios

  1. I don't know much about the history of architecture... it would be interesting if you could teach people like me: we don't know anything about it and we are far from architecture!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Teaching is a very great passion, it goes beyond just learning things since you have to do it in such a way that you can transmit it to a lot of people and it is very nice that you want to dedicate yourself to that specifically, I hope you can achieve everything that you propose on the way. c:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is important to be able to combine professional practice with theory and history! Your projects sound very interesting, keep it up!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really hope you can travel to Italy. I also like history and Italy is a great choice to learn about patrimony.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite musical genre (sub-genre)