THE NEXT COUNTRY (CITY) I’D LIKE TO VISIT (AGAIN)

-

I remember the last time I was in Buenos Aires, beautiful buildings, nice people, even nicer food… a really good place to be in general. The only “problem”, if you can call it a problem, is that the place is full of things that you can visit and do, so you must have a lot of time to truly experience the city.

A main reason that makes Buenos Aires my next destination is the nearness of the city from Santiago (where I live), which makes the flight less than 2 hours and one of the cheapest mayor international destinations you can get.

Letting aside the value of the US dollar in the black market in Argentina (not that you should go), that practically doubles the money that you bring there, going for a nice dinner or club doesn’t cost you a lot, and there are a LOT of nice places to go, getting around the city doesn't cost much either.

Also, if somehow (probably not) you get bored from the city, you can take a boat to Montevideo which lasts only 2 hours.

Finally, I also have a couple of friends that live there, so aside from all the touristic destination I’ll also like to hang out with them.


Comentarios

  1. I was in Buenos Aires one time years ago! It's beautiful and definitely makes you want to visit it again.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Buenos Aires totally worth the trip!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a good place to visit!, last year I was on my plans to go, but well, the pandemic came hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never had the opportunity to go to Buenos Aires, and people always say many good things there, now that I read this the more I want to go too.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have never visit buenos aires, but sound very cool!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite musical genre (sub-genre)